Monday, January 09, 2006

Back To Work

Now that the madness of Christmas is behind us once again it's time to get back to working on some projects. It took 4 weeks of hard slog to knit up my evening top and wrap in the lead up to the Christmas party season but it was worth it in the end. The down side is I have had no time or interest in knitting anything since.


Both are done in Sirdar Firefly, I bought everything I needed at the Knitting and Stitching Show when it came to Dublin in early December.
I have not picked up a new project since finishing in mid December, but the urge will come back soon I know. I'm not forceing the issue.

In the mean time I have managed to set aside a little time every evening this week since I returned to work and spent some time in my sewing room working on quilt projects. More about them another day!

No comments: